SkinPen is a safe, effective vertical microneedling device on the medical aesthetics market.
Microneedling with SkinPen can help to improve your skins appearance, making it the market standard.
THE SKINPEN EXPERIENCE
Results For Truly Healthy Skin
As we age and battle skin conditions, the natural architecture of our skin deteriorates, which leads to fine lines, wrinkles, large pores and uneven skin texture. Collagen induction therapy, also knows as microneedling, is a great way to address these signs on aging at the cellular level. Microneedling comfortably creates thousands of micro-injuries in the skin to trigger the body’s natural wound healing process. This results in skin remodeling, including the formation of collagen and elastin, the two proteins predominantly responsible for the structure of the skin. The outcome is beautiful, youthful looking skin.
Your gorgeous skin awaits
SkinPen works to diminish the signs of aging. Other treatments such as laser resurfacing have long recovery periods and can cause hyperpigmentation in some skin types.
Finally you’ve found SkinPen the leading microneedling procedure device. Ask for it by name and know what makes it the best choice for delivering results.
Collagen Induction Therapy for beautiful, youthful looking skin.
The advantages of your SkinPen microneedling procedure include:
- SkinPen microneedling is minimally invasive and a quick procedure, performed in-office and takes approximately 30 minutes.
- Little recovery downtime makes SkinPen ideal for a busy lifestyle, and a great place to start for aesthetic procedures.
- Results are generated from your own skin’s natural collagen remodeling and elastin.
- The mild post-procedure effects are similar to a mild to moderate sunburn.
- SkinPen may be used on all skin types, from light to dark.
- Ideal for assisting in reducing the signs of aging.
- A versatile, precision design for use on most all parts of the body including face, neck, and décolletage.
- PRP (or platelet rich plasma therapy) involves drawing a small amount of the patient’s own blood and spinning it in a centrifuge to separate the plasma from the rest of the blood. The plasma contains growth factors that help to promote new cell growth within the skin. The platelet rich plasma is applied to your face before and after performing microneedling. This combination of these two treatments promotes healthier, younger-looking skin.
You can expect beautiful, lasting results.
SKINPEN IS RIGHT FOR YOU
SkinPen Can Be Used to Help Fight the Signs of Aging
The natural process of aging causes our body’s systems to slow down, including the process of skin renewal. Although many topicals exist to help against anti-aging, microneedling with SkinPen serves as a healthy skin alternative that stimulates your skins specific needs. Microneedling is a procedure that awakens your skin. This “awakening” of your skin helps to diminish the signs of aging.
Uneven skin tones may develop overtime if the skin is not properly cared for. Skin tone unevenness may appear as two types, hyper- or hypo- pigmentation (an excess or lack of melanin respectively).
Improve the Look of Stretch Marks
Striae distensae, more commonly known as stretch marks, are scars that form when the skin begins to stretch beyond its normal capacity. Though the pathogenesis of stretch marks is unknown, it probably is related to changes in the extracellular matrix, including collagen, fibrillin, and elastin fibers as well as overall thinning of the dermal tissues. As the scar matures, the combined loss of fibrillin in the dermal-epidermal region, elastin in the papillary dermis, and elastin and fibrillin in the deep dermis may give the appearance of stretch marks
Treat Acne, Pox & Vaccination Scars with SkinPen
- Acne – The formation of acne stimulates inflammation, rupture of follicles, and other events that activates the body’s natural wound healing process. However, during this process, the restoration of the extracellular matrix (ECM) causes an imbalance between the enzymes activated to degrade the old/damaged ECM and the inhibitors of these enzymes. This results in the formation of either atrophic or hypertrophic scars.
- Pox & Vaccination Scars – Vaccination scars are typically found as hypertrophic or keloid scars, but can appear atrophic in certain vaccines. Although not all result in scarring, vaccine scars were used as the markers of a successful vaccination