EltaMD UV Aero Broad-Spectrum SPF 45 provides sheer but sure sun protection. This continuous spray sunscreen makes it easy to protect hard-to-reach places. EltaMD UV Aero sprays on white so you can see coverage then dries clear when rubbed in.
- 9.3% transparent zinc oxide
- Continuous spray convenience
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
| Active Ingredients
| Zinc oxide 9.3%
| Octinoxate 7.5%
Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Octinoxate: Organic compound that helps increase UV protection
Inactive Ingredients: Butylene Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isobutane, Lauryl PEG-9 Polymethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Propane, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Undecylenoyl Glycine.
USES: EltaMD UV Aero Broad-Spectrum SPF 45 helps prevent sunburn and, if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- SHAKE WELL before each use
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Hold can (upright or inverted) 4 to 6 inches away from body and apply liberally, spraying slowly and evenly until product is visible on ski. Gently rub in. Do not spray into face. Spray into hand and apply to face.
- Use in well-ventilated areas
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
How to activate the sprayer:
- Vigorously shake the can for several seconds before each use.
- Before the sprayer will work the first time, you must snap a tiny safety seal. Firmly depress the top of the pump until you hear a light snap.
- The product is now ready to use.
The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The information on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Clinique Dallas site. Product sold on this site are for personal use and not for resale. All orders placed through this website are subject to Clinique Dallas acceptance, in its sole discretion. This means that Clinique Dallas may refuse to accept, or may cancel, any order, whether or not it has been confirmed, without liability to you or any third party. Clinique Dallas reserves the right to discontinue any program or offer at any time.
For a full review of our Terms and Conditions, please visit this page: Terms & Conditions.