BioTE DIM SGS+
A dietary supplement to support hormonal balance and weight management in both men and women.*
- Supplemental use of BioTE DIM SGS supports your estrogen management system that will help you to achieve your health and fitness goals, whether you are a man or woman, young or old, athlete, body builder or a dieter.*
- BioTE DIM SGS is a proprietary blend of Diindolylmethane (DIM®), Vitamin E and Phosphatidylcholine in a highly-bioavailable, patented form that reduces the health risks associated with estrogen dominance and slow estrogen metabolism in both men and women by helping to maintain proper hormone balance.*
- DIM® is a plant compound that promotes estrogen metabolism causing a beneficial shift in the balance of estrogen, testosterone and progesterone in both men and women.* A healthy balance between estrogen, testosterone and progesterone supports skin, prostate, ovarian, breast, skeletal, joint and cardiovascular health, lean body mass, efficient fat burning, better physical conditioning, improved mood and memory, increased libido, and by supporting healthy aging.*
- BioTE DIM SGS supports those taking HRT because it helps the body balance estrogen by modulating the activity of enzymes.* These enzymes support the metabolism of estrogen.*
- In women, estrogen is the dominant hormone. Healthy metabolism of estrogen lowers the health risks and side-effects associated with unopposed estrogen or estrogen dominance. In men, testosterone is the dominant hormone while estrogen is found in small amounts. Increased estrogen and inadequate estrogen metabolism contribute to male hormonal imbalance. Supporting estrogen metabolism with BioTE DIM SGS may help restore the testosterone-to-estrogen ratio.*
- BioTE DIM SGS can be used with other supplements to support metabolism and hormone balance.* It can be used in conjunction with DaVinci® Laboratories of Vermont’s Meno-Discovery™, Prostate Health™ and is considered safe to use in conjunction with synthetic hormone replacement therapies.*
Sulforaphane glucosinolate (SGS) is a natural substance extracted from the seeds and sprouts of select broccoli varietals. It is an indirect antioxidant that provides long-lasting cell protection from free radical damage.* Typical antioxidants, such as vitamin C, vitamin E, and beta carotene, work “directly” to neutralize free radicals and are usually effective for only approximately three hours after ingestion.* When SGS is ingested and begins to break down in the gut, it releases sulforaphane, thereby activating the body’s natural detoxification and antioxidant enzymes and providing protection to cells from free radical damage for several days.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.