bioCorneum Plus SPF 30 is the leading choice of medical professionals when creating a comprehensive scar management plan for patients.
- First and only patented blend of silicone with SFP 30 cleared by the FDA
- ONLY topical scar management product with over 2,000 patients in published clinical studies proving safety and efficacy
- Application is quick and simple
- Self dries quickly to form an invisible, flexible silicone sheet
- Helps prevent abnormal scarring after surgery (cosmetic or medical); also works for scarring from all types of burns
- Soften and flattens raised scars
- Prevents discoloration caused by sun-exposure by incorporating sun screen ingredients providing an SPF of 30
- Reduces redness and discoloration
- Relieves itch and discomfort associated with scar healing
- Water –resistant
- May be used on irregular surfaces as well as large area scars
- Once dry, bioCorneum can be covered with pressure garments, clothing or cosmetics
How does bioCorneum Plus SPF 30 work?
bioCorneum Plus SPF 30 hydrates the scarred area and creates an environment which allows the scar to mature through normal collagen synthesis cycles and improves the physiological and cosmetic appearance of the scar.
The patented silicone formulation in bioCorneum Plus SPF 30 has been shown to flatten, soften, and smooth scars, reduce discoloration, as well as relieve associated itch, pain and discomfort of scars.
The UV protection may protect the maturing scar from the darkening effects of sun exposure, a feature unique to bioCorneum as it is the only patented 100% silicone scar treatment of this kind.
| Active Ingredients
| Octinoxate 7.5%
| Octisalate 5.0%
| Octocrylene 10%
| Oxybenzone 6.0%
bioCorneum+ is a unique scar therapy providing a patented silicone gel to help prevent abnormal scar formation with high protection sunscreen agents.
For External Use Only
Keep out of reach of children
Avoid direct contact with eyes, mucous membranes, third degree burns, and open wounds. Should not be used on dermatological conditions that disrupt the integrity of the skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use consult your physician.
Sun Protection Measures. Spend time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10am – 2 pm
- wear long-sleeved t-shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- ensure that the affected area is clean and dry
- apply evenly in a thin layer twice daily, 15 minutes before sun exposure
- allow to dry
- children under 6 months: ask a doctor
•Store below 25°C
Polysiloxanes, Silicon Dioxide, Isopropyl Myristate.
The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The information on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Clinique Dallas site. Product sold on this site are for personal use and not for resale. All orders placed through this website are subject to Clinique Dallas acceptance, in its sole discretion. This means that Clinique Dallas may refuse to accept, or may cancel, any order, whether or not it has been confirmed, without liability to you or any third party. Clinique Dallas reserves the right to discontinue any program or offer at any time.
For a full review of our Terms and Conditions, please visit this page: Terms & Conditions.