Patient Forms / Patient Portal
Our Patient Portal can be used to keep your information up to date, save you time, and provide additional resources for patient care and education.
Additionally, you can download, print, fill out and bring the following on-line forms with you on your next visit:
• MedSpa & Laser Consultation Form
Keep and eye on your Body Mass Index (BMI)
According to the National Institutes of Health, the BMI is a way to measure your body fat. Based on your height and weight, the BMI calculator provides a reasonable assessment of your physical condition. Note that the Body Mass Index applies only to adult men and women. The weight ranges and category names are specified by the National Institutes of Health.
The key is to have “maintainable” weight at the time of surgery.
- Normal: You may be an ideal candidate for specific procedures if your weight and height fall into the “Normal” category.
- Underweight or Overweight: If you are either “Underweight” or “Overweight,” you need a consultation with one of our board certified plastic surgeons to determine whether you are a candidate or not.
- Obese: If the computation categorizes your BMI as “Obese,” then we recommend that you bring your BMI into a lower category before having a consultation.
If your BMI is 35 or higher, anesthesia risks increase, as do the complications of surgery, including infections, seromas, and wound healing issues. You are also more likely to have co-morbid conditions that affect surgery, including heart disease, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, and breathing problems, all of which increase your surgical risk. Maintaining a healthy weight helps lower your risk of developing these problems, helps you feel good about yourself, and gives you more energy to enjoy life.
Regardless of the procedure our patients undergo, all are required to download THIS FILE, which contains a list of the medications you MUST avoid 2 weeks prior to the procedure.
After visiting Clinique Dallas patients are provided with detailed instruction specifically designed for their treatment plans and needs. See attachments below for general PRE- and POST- procedural instructions.
Medspa & Laser Center Instructions
Halo Hybrid Fractional Laser
diVa Vaginal Resurfacing
Acne Laser Treatment
miraDry Sweat Treatment
Laser Hair Removal
Laser Vein Therapy
• Product Use | • RetinA Instructions
BBL / IPL Photo Therapy
• Pre-Treatment | • After Care