If you are bothered by expression lines or other signs of aging in the brow region, a brow lift may be right for you. Also called forehead lift, this procedure minimizes the creases that develop across the forehead, or those that occur high on the bridge of the nose between the eyes between the eyes improves what are commonly referred to as frown lines; and repositions a low or sagging brow that is hooding the upper eyelid. This raises the eyebrows to a more alert and youthful appearance.
Some patients looking for a complete rejuvenation may want to combine a browlift with eyelid surgery or facelift as well as skin resurfacing techniques. Call our Clinique Dallas office today to schedule a consultation to discuss a treatment plan that will fulfill your desires for a more youthful visage.
Minimize forehead wrinkles, drooping eyebrows and hooding over eyes.
- Forehead Lift takes around 1.5 hours
- The procedures is an outpatient procedure and is performed under general anesthesia.
- Forehead Lift can be performed alone or in conjunction with a Facelift and Eyelid Surgery.
- An incision is made across the hairline.
- Discomfort is mild. Pain medication will be prescribed.
- Bruising and swelling will be present, but should decrease after 1-2 weeks.
- The area around the incision may be numb, and then begin to itch as it heals.
- Strenuous activity should be avoided for 3-5 weeks post-surgery. Walking is encouraged.
- Hair loss may occur along the incision
- Nerve Injury
- Allergic Reaction to Anesthesia
To learn more about Clinique Dallas Plastic Surgery and the wide variety of procedures we perform, please call our office at (972) 566-2010 or send us an email using the contact form.