We are excited to announce that our doors have officially reopened Monday, May 11th, 2020 and cannot wait to continue to provide you with the very best in aesthetic services. The health and safety of our patients and staff is and always will be our top priority. We are taking all necessary precautions to keep everyone safe. We will be taking the CDC recommended measures to minimize risk of infection. We ask you to help us in our efforts to minimize risk and maximize safety.
In order to protect the health of all patients and staff we have enhanced our normal sanitary protocol to ensure a clean, safe experience.
As we safely prepare to reopen our clinic for appointments, we are implementing the following protocols to ensure that our patients, visitors and employees are as safe as possible while visiting our office environment:
- All patients and visitors must present wearing a mask or facial covering. You will not be allowed to see your provider without a mask/facial covering. Please bring your own mask.
- No one will be allowed to accompany you to your appointment UNLESS you have had surgery within the last 3 weeks, are a breast reconstruction patient or you are coming in for a consult/pre-operative appointment. If needed or advised, only one (1) family member/support person will be allowed to accompany each patient into our facility. No one is allowed to wait in the waiting room for patients getting treated or consulted.
- We are pre-screening the patients for COVID the day before when we do our pre-assessment call.
- You must show up on time to your appointment. If you arrive early, please wait in your car until your appointment time. If you show up more than five minutes late we will reschedule your appointment for another time and you will be charged the $25 non-refundable no show/late fee.
- Upon entering the office, all patrons will be greeted by one of our employees who will take your temperature, confirm that you are wearing a mask or facial covering, and ask that you sanitize your hands. If the patient does not pass COVID screening or has a temp 100.4 F or greater when they arrive they will be cancelled and rescheduled for another day.
- Once cleared, a member of our staff will escort you to your room to await the provider.
- Observe social distancing inside the office waiting areas at all times.
- We have temporarily closed our beverage station. So we ask that you bring your own water bottle/coffee if needed.
If you currently have a fever or if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms we ask that you do not come to our facility and to please call our office at (972) 566-2010 to reschedule your appointment.
We are excited to see you soon to help take care of all your beauty needs and hope to see you all very soon!
Dr.John W. Antonetti, MD
Clinique Dallas Medical Director.